Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Never Ending Success-Sign Up
I have signed up yesterday, May 21. I paid $98 & $19.99. It's pretty good. I was activated right away and able to begin the promotion. But I found disgusting here. They promise advertising assistance but from the time I joined I never receive those assistance except for the email from my sponsor suggesting of some couple of advices. And so, I need to do it my own way. I use Google Adwords and try some couple of keyword tools. Per se, adwords is the best to start your advertising with but technically confusing. I need to experiment first to succeed obviously. NES is I think better than the others. They responded immediately to make you activated. But as of today, I am not satisfied with their assistance. Well, it's still early. Let's see what's gonna happen from here. I am designing my own advertising scheme. I'm gonna share it to everyone interested once it's tested and effective. So long..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment